Cost effective bespoke training.
Proven training with Doug Drinkwater and Glen Robbins. Doug has been training instructors for 20 years and Glen for 25. Their pass rates are second to none.
The training will be structured round your needs and your abilities to produce the result you want.
Training will be available on a pay as you go basis, so no large up front fees.
You will need to meet the following requirements.
- Are you over 21.
- Have you held a full licence car for 3 1/2 years.
- Never been disqualified.
- A clean licence for 4-5 years. A small number of points may be allowed.
- No criminal convictions.
- Pass a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Previously the CRB.
For more details please call us.
If you are able to proceed we can offer.
Training and Distance Learning Package.
Practical driver training package.
Will consist of 5 modules of 2 hours each.
There are 2 options available:
1. Earn while you learn with a trainee licence option.
This will require 40 hours before actually working followed by additional training.
The above is a DVSA requirement.
2. Take your Part 3 without the trainee licence option.
There would be no minimum requirement on the number of hours training before taking the exam. However there would be no opportunity to gain working experience before the exam.
Part 2 & 3 remedial training is also offered.