Cost-effective bespoke training
Two of our experienced instructors, Doug Drinkwater and Glen Robbins provide instructor training that is second to none. Doug has been training instructors for 20 years and Glen for 25 and their pass rates speak for themselves.
Your training will be tailored to suit your needs and abilities and will get you to where you want to be. This training is available on a pay-as-you-go basis, so there are no large fees to pay up front.
To be eligible to train as an instructor, you must:
- Be over 21
- Have held a full car licence for at least 3 1/2 years
- Never have been disqualified
- Have held a clean licence for at least 4-5 years (a small number of points may be allowed)
- Have no criminal convictions
- Pass a Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check (previously the CRB)
If you are able to proceed, we can offer you:
Training and Distance Learning Package
Practical driver training package, consisting of five modules of two hours each
There are two options available:
- Earn while you learn with a trainee licence option
This will require 40 hours before actually working followed by additional training.
The above is a DVSA requirement.
- Take your Part 3 without the trainee licence option
There is no minimum requirement on the number of hours training you must have completed before taking the exam. However, there is no opportunity to gain work experience before the exam either.
Part 2 & 3 remedial training is also offered.
Please call us on 023 9275 2525 for further information.