Terms and Conditions are stated to avoid misunderstanding and do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- A driving-pro.com driving instructor is a self-employed independent driving instructor.
- All lessons booked with a driving-pro.com driving instructor introduced through driving-pro.com constitute an agreement between the instructor and the pupil.
- In the event of accidents, disputes or refunds, driving-pro.com will not be held liable.
- You must hold a current, valid driving licence, provisional, full or international and produce it on your first training session.
- You must be fit to drive with regard to legal and medical requirements.
- You must inform your instructor of any changes to your licence or your fitness to drive.
- You must take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of self, vehicle, anyone in the vehicle and other road users.
- The Instructor must take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of self, client/pupil, vehicle, anyone in the vehicle and other road users.
- The Instructor must abide by the DVSA Code of Conduct.
- The Instructor must give best advice and efforts.
- Lessons may be of any duration agreed between The Instructor and Pupil/Client.
- Lessons may be cancelled at short notice by The Instructor but will be re-booked at no extra cost to the client/pupil.
- Lessons cancelled by The Instructor due to Client/Pupils temporary lack of fitness to drive will be charged at the full rate.
- It is policy for The Pupil/Client to be at least 1 lesson in advance.
- The Pupil/Client should always give at least 48 hours notice of a cancellation in order to allow The Instructor a chance to re-book his time.
- A block booking is a commitment by The Pupil/Client to have that number of lessons in return for a reduced price.
- If the pupil is unable to complete the block, the taken lessons will be charged at full price.
- The Pupil/Client will be refunded the balance less a £5.00 admin charge.
Your Driving Test
- The instructor reserves the right to withdraw their car for tests without notice should the pupil not be of test standard.
- Your instructor will make every effort to ensure that the vehicle supplied for test will be fully road worthy and comply with all legal requirements at the start of the test.
- Your instructor cannot be held responsible for vehicle failure that occurs during The Driving Test and is not liable for consequential loss.
- Your instructor cannot be held responsible for test appointments cancelled by the DVSA due to bad weather, sickness, staff shortages or other reasons.
- Such cancellations are beyond the control of your instructor and therefore the lesson fee and ‘use of car’ fee for the booked period will be charged.
- Your instructor will advise you about claiming compensation from the DVSA.